Discover the true definition of “beast mode” and why you don’t need email to sell things online. Find out how Frank is experimenting by selling his new book, Convert 2.0, using only channels other than email and how he is generating an...
Discover the true definition of “beast mode” and why you don’t need email to sell things online. Find out how Frank is experimenting by selling his new book, Convert 2.0, using only channels other than email and how he is generating an incredible ROI while doing it. Get a behind-the-scenes look as Frank opens up his ad accounts and shopping cart so you can see exactly what’s working and why.
- Beast mode is to always be taking forward action towards meeting your objective.
- You have to always be promoting your stuff if the sale of your stuff is your primary objective.
- It’s easy for the brain to look at a situation and think “that didn’t work!” but you have to look at things from a realistic perspective.
- Not everyone reads their email. If you sent out a series of three emails to your list and they didn’t take any action, maybe they just didn’t see your message.
- We’re all so dependent on email that we overlook all the opportunities we have to go into beast mode and what else we have available to us.
- You need to take advantage of every single opportunity you’ve got, every single day, all the time.
- Email is a primary communication channel. That means that while still effective, email is gradually not working as well as it has in the past.
- Anyone who has had a list for the last few years has seen their open and click through rates decline year by year.
- The good news is we’ve been gifted with a number of other channels including Facebook, podcasting, Instagram, YouTube, and more.
- The only way for someone to learn about frankkernbook.com is through one of those alternative channels.
- Frank opens the kimono and reveals three separate funnels revealing his results selling his new book on his podcast, his Instagram profile, and his Facebook account.
- Frank admits he was wrong about posting on social media, but with a caveat. You don’t want to just rely on organic traffic to make your efforts exponentially better you have to layer it with advertising.
- You shouldn’t depend on email but you should use it synergistically with advertising.
- Frank has been getting a fantastic ROI on his social media posts because he has been pushing content to the market consistently.
- There is a considerable difference between advertising to people who have already consumed some of Frank’s content and the campaigns targeting a cold audience.
- Always be taking action to advance the position.
- If the objective you are trying to meet is selling more stuff, promote everywhere you can. Promote on social media, create videos for YouTube, take the audio and start a podcast.
- Grow your following, grow your list, always be adding value, then always be making offers.