Tis the season to finish 2018 strong so what are you doing to take advantage of it? Discover why the next couple of months could be the best time of the year for generating revenue in your business. Learn the secret cardinal rule to long term success...
Tis the season to finish 2018 strong so what are you doing to take advantage of it? Discover why the next couple of months could be the best time of the year for generating revenue in your business. Learn the secret cardinal rule to long term success in business and how to leverage the upcoming holiday season to get what all entrepreneurs need: simplified growth.
- We are right in the middle of offer season. This is the time of year, more than any other time of year, especially within American culture, that we are essentially conditioned to buy things.
- Being in buying season means we are also in selling season.
- There are multiple reasons to make offers to people on your list between now and the end of the year.
- The cardinal rule of long term success in business is always make offers.
- Your financial success will be directly proportional to the amount of offers you make to your market.
- There is a trick, you can’t just bludgeon the marketplace with offers all the time or they will just start ignoring you.
- The second cardinal rule is to always add value and create goodwill.
- The flow is essentially you establish goodwill with someone, then they see your offer, and then they respond to that offer. Your income is also in direct proportion to the goodwill you have in your market.
- The way to answer the question of what to offer is to look back at all the offers you have ever made and find one that meets these criteria: it has to have a high profit margin, it brings you a great deal of energy, there is a low amount of friction in the sales process, and it’s sustainable.
- Look at every promotion you’ve ever done and find the ones that worked the best. You’re looking for one that worked well, and was easy for your prospect to engage in it while also maintaining the goodwill you put into it. That doesn’t necessarily mean it converted well by the way.
- Take your best process and use to it to sell your best payday, then you have simplified growth.
- Simplified growth means taking a business that is doing well and making it better while simultaneously removing the complexity, overhead, and frustration.
- Reasons for making an offer that are coming up: taking a break from the madness of Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving itself, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and recovering from Thanksgiving.
- If you liked the idea of simplified growth and using your best sales process to sell your best payday, checking out the coaching opportunity may be right for you.