Discover the reason why email marketing is dying and what you should be doing instead to generate new customers for your business. Creating a new funnel is not always the answer to scaling up your business. Sometimes, what you need to do is just put...
Discover the reason why email marketing is dying and what you should be doing instead to generate new customers for your business. Creating a new funnel is not always the answer to scaling up your business. Sometimes, what you need to do is just put more gas in the tank. Finally, learn about the tidal shift that is happening in the marketing world and what you can do to surf the wave.
- Automation isn’t always the answer to growing your business. If you’re funnel already works really well, don’t try to fix it.
- If you have a sales process that works, all you need to do is get more people into the process.
- A sales process is like an engine. When trying to improve things, you can either rebuild the whole engine or just pour more gas in the tank.
- People are choosing to communicate in different ways, and we know that email is losing its effectiveness. Opens and engagement are going down.
- A lot of marketers don’t email anymore, they communicate with their list either through Facebook messenger or Instagram messenger.
- We can’t change the fact that there is a shift in user preference that is coming in like a tidal wave.
- We’ve got two choices: you can try to change the wave and harness the ocean to make the tidal wave move, or you can just surf it.
- Email is dying. Communicating with your prospects in the new ways is cheaper and more efficient in many cases.
- In the B2B space, you’re going to spend anywhere from $5 to $9 just to get someone’s name and email address.
- In order to sell anything, you have to demonstrate that you can help them by actually helping them.
- Frank’s company is switching gears and has stopped sending paid traffic to opt-in pages and instead is sending out high-value content to completely cold audiences.
- When you’re in business, it doesn’t matter what you sell. You’re in the business of multiplying capital.
- Once you show great content, retarget the person with your offer. The content has established the bond that makes your offer possible.
- The phone is the new television that everyone is carrying in their pocket. Think of yourself as the broadcasting network and put free, useful content in front of people, and then retarget those who watch with offers.
- The answer to how to scale may not be a new funnel, it may just be getting more people in the front door. Intent-based branding is the key.