You can’t catch a whale with minnow bait. What are you looking to catch? In the third episode of “Your Next Million with Frank Kern,” Frank shows you how to find your best bait and how to grab your copy of Frank’s exclusive Best Bait Worksheet...
You can’t catch a whale with minnow bait.
What are you looking to catch?
In the third episode of “Your Next Million with Frank Kern,” Frank shows you how to find your best bait and how to grab your copy of Frank’s exclusive Best Bait Worksheet (FrankKern.com/3).
Want faster access to your best payday, your NEXT million, and the gems Frank isn’t putting on the podcast? Visit http://FrankKern.com/Class.
You’ve made it this far, so you know you need to subscribe to this podcast to get every episode, when released, without that spam nonsense. Details and options at FrankKern.com/Subscribe.
Transforming Your Business Isn't About Doing A Million Different Things. It's About Finding ONE BIG THING and Then Leveraging That.
Frank Kern has been advising entrepreneurs like you all day, every day, to do just that since 1999.
This is his podcast.
In this episode of Your Next Million, Frank Kern talks about identifying your best bait that you can use to magnetically attract your perfect clients into your business. Building on the lessons learned in episode one and episode two, Frank shows you how to discover the bait that will draw in your best buyer and why getting them results up front will lead to an even greater payday.
Frank wants to help you figure out how to do less in your business, while making more and having fun.
Key Lessons Learned:
- Your best payday is something you sell and deliver that is very profitable for you and gives you a lot of satisfaction while doing it, among other things. Your best buyer is the person who is the perfect match for the product or service that makes up your best payday.
- Bait sounds a bit nefarious, but it really isn’t. The word bait refers to the material that you use in your marketing that attracts and is magnetic to your best buyer. As the saying goes “you can’t catch a whale with minnow bait”. Many of Frank’s clients find themselves attracting the wrong kind of customer which leads them to believe that no one has any money and the product or service is very difficult to sell. The key is to attract the right kind of buyer and that means your bait has to line up with your best payday.
- The first step is to write down your best payday that you identified in episode one. The second step is to write down the three characteristics that make up your best buyer that you identified in episode two. What three big things would you do to get your best buyer the results they are looking for? We are looking for significant results in the least amount of time.
- Once you identify the three big things you will do for your best buyer, you can take those and create reports and other free resources that you can use for lead generation. For Frank that means helping his perfect client discover their best payday, their best buyer, and their best bait. As a follow up teaser to the next episode of Your Next Million, Frank also helps them find their best sales process.
- If those three things are extremely valuable to your best buyer, and your best buyer is the most likely to buy your best payday, and they are the most likely to get significant results from it, doesn’t it make sense that they would love to find out how to do those things?
- The question of “how do I attract the right people into my business?” is always going to be answered by “you have to know who the right people are and the right type of bait to put out to attract them”. Deliver them results in advance because the greater you move someone towards the result that they want before you ever ask them for money, the easier it will be to get them to pay you.
- What three steps would you take to get your best buyer the result they want? Once you know what the three steps are, you can create content around those steps. The content that you give away is going to be your best bait and will be magnetic to your very best buyer.
- Your next step will be to identify your best sales process that will help you acquire your best buyer for your best payday, but for that you will have to stay tuned for episode 4!
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5-star rating and review in iTunes!
Links to Resources Mentioned
FrankKern.com/3 for your best buyer worksheet.