Discover the truth behind reaching more people with your content and selling more products. Here’s a hint: It’s not about how many followers or fans you have or how big your email list is. Learn the simple strategy Frank has been using to drive...
Discover the truth behind reaching more people with your content and selling more products. Here’s a hint: It’s not about how many followers or fans you have or how big your email list is. Learn the simple strategy Frank has been using to drive traffic and grow his audience without having to pay for ads.
- One of the things that people get hung up on is one particular pillar of Frank’s Intent Based Marketing strategy.
- You have to consistently make posts on social media every single day where you deliver value in whatever way you can while also making offers at the same time.
- The part people have trouble with is they think it works for Frank because he has such a large social media following. What they don’t realize is that there is no such thing as a big social media following because of organic reach.
- While it’s better to have many fans than none, it doesn’t really matter as much as engagement.
- Organic reach is basically dead.
- The name of the game is called engagement. It’s not about how many followers you have. It’s about how much engagement you drive.
- The Facebook algorithm rewards you for creating content that keeps people on the platform.
- The reality is it doesn’t matter if no one is watching you today. There will always be more people watching later on.
- If you do live video every day, you will see results. The worst that can happen is that you refine your message even if no one watches you live.
- Engagement and consistency - those are the magic combination.
- You have to get out of your own way and just give it a try. It’s free and you have nothing to lose.
- As a direct result of doing the live videos on Facebook, Frank has sold over $15,000 worth of products in one day from one presentation.
- If you see a bunch of people doing something and it’s obviously working for them, don’t listen to the voice that says it’s not going to work for you. Frank’s biggest regret is that he didn’t start doing it sooner.
- Building an audience that watches your stuff and that you can remarket to is the biggest opportunity online right now.
- If you do the exact same things you did in 2018, do you think you’ll do better in 2019? Probably not because marketing is always progressing.
- The videos you make today will live forever. People will watch them for years to come.