Time pressure and emotional decision-making can cost businesses money. Learn what you can do to turn it around in a completely overlooked way to avoid being overwhelmed and stressed, which often leads to losing money. Get in on one simple secret that...
Time pressure and emotional decision-making can cost businesses money. Learn what you can do to turn it around in a completely overlooked way to avoid being overwhelmed and stressed, which often leads to losing money. Get in on one simple secret that will allow you to go from reactive to proactive.
- Frank’s main job with his clients is to be a rainmaker for them, essentially to find the most efficient way to increase revenue. A lot of times that means stopping the ineffective activities and refocusing on the stuff that does produce revenue.
- It’s really hard to see the stuff that is working when you are neck deep in the woods of your business.
- There is one thing in particular that a lot of people do that causes most of their overwhelm, stress, and loss of money.
- The story of Chris and how he created his own problems by growing his sales team.
- The story of Jeff and his attempt to fix a single underperformer market for his business.
- Being in the state of reaction is the one overlooked thing that causes most stress and feelings of overwhelm. Being in that state causes you to sprint to decisions made under pressure, which are in many cases not the right decisions.
- Frank reverse-engineered Chris’s situation to figure out what he really needed to do to achieve his revenue goals.
- For Jeff, they took a step back and doubled down on the markets that were producing, instead of putting all their resources on the market that wasn’t producing.
- Sometimes markets are not fixable, and that’s ok. You just don’t spend any more energy or time on them and focus on what is working.
- Situations are going to come up that are going to cause you to want to react. They will often be disguised as logic but in reality you will be reacting emotionally.
- The answer to most problems in business is math. Do the calculations before you make rash decisions. The math will set you free and guide you.
- Put your emotions away and map out the numbers behind whatever the situation is. If you do that, you will be ok.