Nearly everyone goes about social media completely wrong, find out how to use social media the right way to grow your business and generate revenue that’s even more effective than email marketing. Learn about the completely organic strategy that...
Nearly everyone goes about social media completely wrong, find out how to use social media the right way to grow your business and generate revenue that’s even more effective than email marketing. Learn about the completely organic strategy that Frank has been using to sell his new book, Convert 2.0, and why you need to think of your social media videos as assets instead of just one and done posts.
- The more value you provide to the marketplace, the more goodwill you establish and the more offers you make, the more revenue you generate.
- The good news about live video and social media posts is that they live on forever and continue getting viewed by your audience.
- Frank began promoting his latest class via live video social media posts and in only a couple of days, generated so much interest that he had to host a Zoom call instead of having his assistant book everything.
- Whenever you go live or create a social media post in this way, you are creating an asset that keeps performing.
- Frank takes the content he is creating on Facebook and splinters it out for other platforms like YouTube and podcasts.
- Anyone who goes to frankkernbook.com had to have come from one of Frank’s organic social posts. He did it this way to measure the effectiveness of the Intent Based Branding strategy. At the time of this episode, this particular book funnel had generated over $37,000 in revenue from just social and organic traffic.
- Frank started promoting his class on Dec 19th, and interestingly, the additional offer didn’t impact the sales of the book.
- Each piece of content is building momentum and the offer is able to live on in the future.
- Creating content is not something you do just for today. It’s momentum into the future.
- This is just the beginning of a strategy called Intent Based Branding, which the future of selling things online.
- It’s not about trying to build a big email list anymore, it’s about building a big audience and keeping them engaged.
- It’s not about the number of people who see you when you’re live, it’s about the people who see it later.
- If you make an offer that’s compelling and provides value to your audience, your brand will grow.
- The next step is to take the content that is resonating with the audience and turn it into a paid ad.
- If you want to take 2019 to the next level, Intent Based Branding is the way to go.