You have to get out of your business to grow it, and this is the greatest time of year for business owners to grow! Find out why many businesses will generate 60% to 80% of their yearly revenue and how you can get in on the opportunity. Learn what...
You have to get out of your business to grow it, and this is the greatest time of year for business owners to grow! Find out why many businesses will generate 60% to 80% of their yearly revenue and how you can get in on the opportunity. Learn what offers to run to your market and how to weave them into the upcoming holiday season.
- If you want to double your business, all you have to do is run more offers to your existing customers.
- If you want to grow your business, you have to get outside of your business and look at it with a different perspective. Working in the business day-to-day makes it really easy to overlook opportunities that other people could see that are obvious.
- You can use offers more than once. If an offer you made in the past worked well, you should probably run it again.
- Your income as a business owner is, in many ways, proportional to the number of offers you make to your market.
- If you accept that as true, then this year is the best time of year for your business.
- This is the time of year that consumers are trained to buy stuff, and many businesses will generate 60% to 80% of their yearly revenue.
- There are about 16 different times you can make offers around, in the last three months of the year. These include Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday.
- There are a number of angles you can use to structure offers around the holidays.
- The 12 days of “X” are a great place to start and can be presented in a variety of ways tailored specifically for your business and market.
- You can offer bonuses, discounts, specials, nearly an infinite variety of offers to your market.
- New Years is a goldmine for offer opportunities. Help your customer end their year with a bang and make the last quarter their best.
- Host a goal setting campaign and then make an offer that helps your clients meet those goals.
- You are in offer season so start making some offers.