Frank reveals how some of the most powerful and profitable marketing strategies are hidden right in front of you in plain sight. Listen to Frank as he explains the power of the two magic words that turn one offer into multiple offers and why being...
Frank reveals how some of the most powerful and profitable marketing strategies are hidden right in front of you in plain sight. Listen to Frank as he explains the power of the two magic words that turn one offer into multiple offers and why being perceptive to your audience could be the missing piece of the puzzle for your business.
- The answers to nearly every marketing question are always hidden in plain sight.
- The first thing Frank asks new clients is ‘what is our objective?’ The second is ‘what assets do we have to work with?’
- Inevitably, each client says that something they did worked really well amongst a pile of other things that worked a bit or not at all.
- The question is always ‘why don’t you do the thing that worked really well again?’
- Most people only communicate with their list sporadically. Frank’s advice to those people is to do something outside of their comfort zone, typically to email their list three times in one week. The 9 word email can be extremely effective here.
- Don’t focus on what didn’t get done, you want to focus on what got done.
- The main objections most people have to emailing their list more often are: the list will get mad at them for emailing them so often, and they don’t know how to make the same offer over and over again without being boring and redundant.
- The average person gets 140 emails a day. They are probably not seeing your email at all.
- There are two magic words to the problem of being boring: “Reason Why”.
- Use the reasons why someone would benefit from taking you up on your offer. What are some clearly obvious reasons to talk to you?
- Explore a variety of subtopics related to your main topic that each go into your potential offer from a different approach.
- When going into a new market, you should build a warchest because it may take a while to generate a positive ROI.
- Use a number of different angles to explore your possible offer. Being perceptive and having fluidity with your marketing can be very profitable.
- Once you have an asset that’s effective at selling your offer, you should constantly be making content that is driving traffic to that asset.