If you’re trying to come up with a great offer to pitch to your audience, you’re going to want to listen to this whole podcast. Frank Kern breaks down the classic copywriting formulas and shows you why simpler is sometimes better. Stop staring at...
If you’re trying to come up with a great offer to pitch to your audience, you’re going to want to listen to this whole podcast. Frank Kern breaks down the classic copywriting formulas and shows you why simpler is sometimes better. Stop staring at that blank page, use these time tested copywriting formulas to jump start your offer instead.
- “Motion beats meditation.” -Gary Halbert
- An offer made badly is better than no offer at all.
- Our income is in direct proportion to the number of offers we make. It’s also in direct proportion to the amount of goodwill we have.
- One of the most unpleasant things in marketing is staring at the blank page.
- There is a particular formula that has been working very well lately for Frank and his clients.
- “Sometimes the easiest way to sell a horse is to run an ad that says ‘horse for sale’.” -Jay Abraham
- A lot of internet marketing strategies may work well but they can be very hard to implement. Sometimes easier is better.
- Dog whistle copy is copy that is only relevant to people who want to buy your type of stuff. The dog whistle copy formulas are the easiest way to write copy without getting stuck.
- This formula works so well there is a series of photography books that use it in their titles.
- “Read this or watch this if you want big results” is a very effective formula.
- If you’re having trouble with your offer, it’s probably because you are having trouble getting started. This is where these formulas really come in handy.
- There are powerful phrases that you can use to keep your audience reading and watching including ‘because’ and ‘here’s why’.
- None of this is new, it’s been around for at least a hundred years. We get pretty caught up trying to get fancy on the internet, but if you do the basic stuff that has always worked and apply that to the internet, it works pretty well.