Hear the story of Uncle Slim and the $1000 saddle, then find out why you have the greatest opportunity in history to turn your skills in online marketing into real results for you and your customers. Learn the mistake most new marketers make when...
Hear the story of Uncle Slim and the $1000 saddle, then find out why you have the greatest opportunity in history to turn your skills in online marketing into real results for you and your customers. Learn the mistake most new marketers make when getting started and how to avoid it and what you should be doing instead.
- “If you put a $1000 saddle on a $5 horse, it ain’t going to make no difference.” -Uncle Slim
- If you have the ability to help successful businesses generate more revenue and customers, but you aren’t using your ability, you essentially have that $1000 saddle on a $5 horse.
- Chances are you know more about direct response and internet marketing than 99% of people in the world.
- If you have these skills, you have been presented with potentially the greatest opportunity in the modern era.
- Most of the people in the marketing world gravitate towards beginners.
- What powers every successful business will always be the market that business serves.
- The greatest market ever meets these three criteria: #1 they are great in number, #2 they are irrationally passionate, #3 they are easy to reach. There is one more piece that isn’t usually taught: they also have to be financially sound.
- The easiest way to be successful is to find out what people want and give it to them.
- Dealing with successful businesses is where the money is.
- If you’re just getting started online, you might think that everybody online has no money and everybody is trying to start a business. That’s what you’re paying attention to, so that’s what you see.
- Successful businesses are great in number, they are easy to reach because of social media, and they are certainly irrationally passionate about their business.
- If you have this ability you can have your pick of all the $1000 horses in the world. Don’t waste it on the $5 horse.
- Go where people really need you and you can have the most impact, which is helping the best get better.