If you’re relying on email to build your business going into 2019, you’re in for a rude awakening. Despite what some marketing gurus want you to believe, email is dying. Learn about the new strategy that Frank has been using to generate over...
If you’re relying on email to build your business going into 2019, you’re in for a rude awakening. Despite what some marketing gurus want you to believe, email is dying. Learn about the new strategy that Frank has been using to generate over $50,000 in revenue in the past month WITHOUT using ads or relying on his email list.
- When you create content today, it lives on forever.
- Content on social media like podcasts, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram will keep benefitting you over time, even if you don’t post everyday.
- Email is dying, the response rates on email is going down and you won’t be able to depend on it as a primary means of communication for marketing purposes.
- Frank is using a strategy called Intent Based Branding to sell his book on social media and he’s sold over $50,000 worth since the beginning of December.
- Between Dec 1 and Dec 26 Frank has sent out 28 emails to his list of approximately 80,000 people. Nearly every email he has sent was to drive people to the content he was posting on social media. The total amount of visitors generated from those emails was 10,651.
- Every podcast episode Frank has online promotes www.frankkernbook.com and all the social media posts during that period also promote the same link. No paid ads are driving people to that website. Social posts drove over 12,000 visitors to that website.
- This indicates that the response rate on the emails is pretty weak and that giving away free content on social media is more effective.
- All the traffic from social media is buyer-intent traffic. Each post is explicitly asking the audience to buy the book.
- Email isn’t going away, but if you’re depending on email to grow your business you’re in trouble.
- Intent Based Branding is how you can generate traffic, provide value, and build a brand and goodwill at the same time.
- A promotion, an offer, or a piece of content should be able to pay you in the future and not just today.
- Frank has stopped promoting the book, but people are still consuming the older videos and making purchases.
- If you want to profit off the content you create in the future, it needs to have two things: you have to provide value, which means building goodwill while simultaneously making an offer, and it needs to be consistent.
- When you do Intent Based Branding you build your brand, you build goodwill, and you build your revenue because you are always making offers. If you do it this way, when someone sees your offer they already like you and are way more likely to buy from you.