The idea of your best process. Discover which method of acquiring customers will allow you to grow your business faster, with more profit, while also generating goodwill with your prospects. Worksheet at FrankKern.com/4.
Frank wants to help you figure out how to do less in your business while making more and having fun.
Key Lessons Learned:
- A core process is a fancy way of naming a dependable and predictable way of acquiring customers. Most businesses have lots of ways that they acquire customers, but we’re talking about your number one go to process.
- Take out your worksheet and write down every process with which you have gotten a sale in the past. The process you’ve used to make a sale of product A may also be applicable to selling product B. Create a vertical list of all the ways that you’ve have sold something, these are the processes that you have deployed to get a sale.
- Next, you will go through your list of processes and figure out how much each process generated in sales. Don’t let your actual profit generated from each process, but score them on a 1 to 5.
- You also have to assess how easy it is for a prospect to enter into your sales process. A live webinar will have a very high score, it’s easy to access and easy to leave. Compare that to a timeshare presentation which is virtually impossible to get someone to sit through.
- You also have to score how much goodwill each of your sales processes has generated in your database of prospects. Will they like you more or less after going through the process? The amount of revenue you generate in your business is in direct proportion to the amount of goodwill you create. The more value you create in your prospects lives the more likely they are to do business with you.
- Next, you score each of your processes on whether or not they are sustainable, can they be automated, and can they be replicated. Brendon Burchard's 7 Day live launch is an example of a process that is very profitable, easy to enter, and created a lot of goodwill, but isn’t very sustainable.
- The next category is energy. Does the process energize you when you utilize it? Product launches are an example of a process that can be exhausting and would score very low.
- Once you fill out the worksheet, you will have a list of ways that you have ever done to acquire customers. Which process scores the highest on the categories listed, whatever scores highest is your best process.
- Your best process can be used to convert leads that were acquired using your best bait, and those people meet the criteria of your best buyer, and allows you to sell your best payday. This will allow you to provide maximum value and goodwill to everyone that participates in the marketplace, regardless of whether or not they purchase from you.
- The secret to growing a successful business is to always deliver value and goodwill to the people that meet your best buyer criteria, if you do that, chances are you will acquire those customers at some point in the future.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5-star rating and review in iTunes!
Links to Resources Mentioned
Frankkern.com/four for your best process worksheet